Vickery Towers, Dining Room, 5623 Belmont Avenue. The neighborhood association’s annual meeting will be held on Thursday, November 14th at 7pm, when the 2014 VPNA Board of Directors will be elected into office. Following tradition of past years, we will also host a pot luck holiday feast and neighborhood artisan faire, giving everyone a jump start on the holiday season.
The nominating committee will present a slate of candidates for the 2014 VPNA board of directors, four officers and a minimum of five/maximum of nine members at large. Nominations will also be taken from the floor. Proof of residency required to vote in the election. (Please show as you check in).
The Pot Luck dinner will be generously provided by the current VPNA board and committee members. If you have a special dish that you would like to share, please bring it. Beer, wine and beverages will also be available.
Live local—you bet! You can’t go more local then you own neighborhood! Come see what our neighborhood artists have to offer:
• Origami Ornaments made by Isabel & Katherine Adams
• Jewelry and Accessories by Maria Gonzalez
• Mexican Hand-Embroidered Pillows from Candy Hearne
• Recycled Glass, both functional & artwork by Mathew Ladin
• Oil Paintings on canvas by Laura Petka
• Beaded Jewelry and Found Object Art by Charlotte Lindsey
• Stella & Dot Jewelry presented by Kasey Pozzi
• Botanical Mono-Print Cards by Teresa Wyatt van der Enden
• Vickery Place merchandise such as T-shirts, beer glasses, wine glasses, commemorative plaques, note cards and Sign Toppers also available.
Special Events >